Willis Towers Watson Jobs and Careers for Freshers as Trainee Intern: Willis Towers Watson Job as Intern for Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field in Gurgaon, India. Applicants of 2020 pass out can register for Trainee Intern (12th months duration)-Retirement Consulting Program.
Willis Towers Watson Intern 2021 will be a great opportunity for fresher’s students. Willis Towers Watson is one of the reputed companies looking for talented candidates. In this article, you will get all the details regarding Willis Towers Watson Careers Fresher’s Internship 2021 such as Required Skills, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, and much more is given below.
Willis Towers Watson Fresher Intern Job Details:
Name of Company: Willis Towers Watson
Qualification: Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field
Year of Pass out: 2020 pass out only
Location of Internship: Gurgaon
Job Role of Intern:
The Trainee Intern position offers an opportunity for professional development and involvement in many areas of Retirement Valuation processing like Gratuity, Leave, LTSA, Provident Fund, Pension, PRMB schemes mainly for Indian Market.
Major responsibilities include:
- Works on all stages of the process – from validating data received from the client to liability calculation with the final step of reporting results to the client in the form of actuarial reports
- Prepares data validation, preliminary data reconciliation, detailed data query files and sends to reviewer for review
- Correctly captures the replies received while formulating the final data to be used for liability valuation
- Carries out the valuation run, and cross verifies the results using simple, logical checks
- Carefully reviews communication received form the team leader or project manager
- Sets up current year directories on network
- Adheres to all pre-defined steps while carrying out the work
- Projects plan assets if financial statements’ end date is before the valuation date.
- Calculates required asset values and rate of return for the inter-valuation period.
- Prepares the final valuation report to be shared with the client after collating all the liability results and stats from the software’s
- Understands the disclosure requirements and does a broad level analysis to ensure that the numbers entered make sense
- Carries out conversion of the valuation runs from the old software to the new software
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Indian and International accounting standards
- Support in Special Projects (Actuarial and Non-Actuarial) which involve intensive data analytics and client communication.
Qualifications Required for Intern at Willis Towers Watson:
- Bachelors’ degree (2020 pass outs only) in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field.
Skills Required for Intern at Willis Towers Watson:
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English language.
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- Passions to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge.
- Strong client relationship and client management skills
- Proactive approach to meeting customers’ needs.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good in both individual and team work.
- Self-motivating individual with high tolerance for repetitive work
- Works with minimal supervision
Many of the aspirants are looking for an Internship at Willis Towers Watson. It’s a good opportunity for a Bachelor’s Degree. Interested candidates can register for Willis Towers Watson Internship India 2021. You have to click the given link in the article.
How to register for Willis Towers Watson Jobs as Trainee Intern?
- Eligible candidates have to make an account in Willis Towers Watson to register for Willis Towers Watson Internship 2021.
- After that, you have to fill the required filed.
- All the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.
Apply Link for Internship at Willis Towers Watson: Click Here