Oracle Fresher Student Internship: Oracle is hiring for the role of Intern at California, United States. Candidate must be a current student with a graduation date after August 2021 and before May 2023. (Junior or Senior).
Oracle Fresher Intern will be a great opportunity for fresher’s students . Oracle is looking for talented candidates. In this article, you will get all the detail regarding Oracle Careers Fresher’s Internship such as Required Skills, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, and much more is given below.
Overview of Oracle Fresher Student Intern:
Duration of Internship: 12 Week Internship
Required Qualification: pursuing a BA/BS or a graduate degree.
Preferred Qualification: Pursuing an HR degree or certification
Graduate Date: after August 2021 and before May 2023 (Junior or Senior)
Location: California, United States
Oracle has a unique opportunity for a current college student to do an 2021 summer internship with the North America Talent Advisory team! Our team is responsible for all professional recruiting across Oracle in North America. As an intern, you will be part of the sourcing team and working alongside the sourcing team to learn more about talent acqusition and HR. You will be given requsitions to source and aligned to businesses much like a regular sourcer, but don’t worry – we will provide you with training, mentorship, guidance and support as you learn the ropes. Additionally, you will also have a strategic project that you will be working with during the summer along with presentations at the end of the summer. This is a 12 week internship and will be done remotely.
Successful sourcers (recruiting research associates) at Oracle will be able to build strategies to identify and attract top talent, partner with clients and talent sourcers to ensure a positive candidate experience and have a deep understanding of the talent market and candidate profiles.
- Work with Talent Advisors, hiring managers, and other stakeholders to understand recruiting needs and candidate profiles.
- Create and execute sourcing strategies to identify quality candidates at scale.
- Focused on delivering a positive and transparent candidate experience.
- Understand the competitive ecosystem and talent profiles and be able to adjust and creatively source the talent for Oracle
Detailed Description And Job Requirements
The Research Associate is involved throughout the entire value chain of the search process, working in conjunction with recruiters throughout the kick-off, strategy, and execution of search engagements to bring each search to a successful completion.
Identify high quality and potential candidates for senior level assignments. Partner and collaborate with executive recruiter. Build intellectual capital and keep up-to-date with key market trends and competitive intelligence. Assist other team members in research and candidate identification of relevant profiles. Support team members in mapping of competitors. Maintain and update internal database while understanding the importance of data integrity. Partner with team member to develop target company lists through market research. Utilize existing tools, resources and technologies to assist in identifying top talent
- Candidate must be a current college student with a graduation date after August 2021 and before May 2023 (Junior or Senior)
- You must be attending college in the United States, pursuing a BA/BS or a graduate degree.
- Must be able to complete a 12 week internship
- Pursuing an HR degree or certification
- Motivated by an intellectually stimulating recruitment environment with the desire to identify the best talent for Oracle.
- Must be high self-motivation and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- You should have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Intellectually curious and highly analytical individual
Interested & Eligible Students can apply for Internship at Oracle. You will get apply link below.
For More Details of Oracle Fresher Student Internship Opportunity: Click Here