Microsoft Careers Internship Opportunities for Students as Service Engineer 2021: Microsoft Careers is looking for freshers as Service Engineer at the Redmond, Washington, United States. Applicants must possess bachelors or master’s degree in computer science field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
Microsoft Internship 2021 will be a great opportunity for fresher’s students. Microsoft is looking for talented students. In this article, you will get all the details regarding Microsoft Careers Fresher’s Internship 2021 such as Required Skills, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, and much more is given below.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. It was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on 4th April 1975 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S. It’s headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft is one of the Big Five Companies in the United States Information Technology industry, along with Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Apple.
Microsoft develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, personal computers, and related services. Best known software products of Microsoft are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers
Microsoft Careers Fresher Internship Opportunities for Students – Service Engineer Details:
Name of Company: Microsoft
Educational Qualification: bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science field
Location of Internship at Microsoft: Redmond, Washington, United States
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Internship
Educational Qualification required for Microsoft Students Internship for Service Engineer:
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
· Extensive programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, C#, Java, Python, PowerShell, Perl, Batch, HTML, Win32.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Large scale systems design experience with knowledge of Unix/Linux.
· Knowledge of database design and SQL, TCP/IP, and network programming is a plus.
· Research experience in algorithms, architecture, database, data mining, distributed systems, machine learning, networking, or systems preferred.
Job Responsibilities of Microsoft Internship as Service Engineer:
· As a Service engineer you will be responsible for planning, documenting processes, developing specs, and providing status updates on all release-to-web activities.
· Plan, design and drive operability requirements, standards, processes, and practices.
· Release and deploy: deploy and run services in production.
· Operate (and optimize): ensure data delivery and customer satisfaction with an eye on improving operational practices and procedures.
· Use automation tooling and scripting languages to ensure reductions in manual toil.
· Ensure service reliability, service resilience, and service through data and administered through automation.
Many of the aspirants are looking for an Internship Microsoft at Redmond, Washington, United States. It’s a good opportunity for a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree. Interested candidates can register for Microsoft Internship United States 2021. You have to click the given link in the article.
How to register for Intern at Microsoft Careers Internship 2021?
- Eligible candidates have to make an account in Microsoft to register for Microsoft Fresher Internship 2021.
- After that, you have to fill the required filed.
- All the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.
Apply Link/Registration Link of Microsoft Freshers Internship: Click Here