Microsoft Careers hiring freshers as Software Engineer Internship at the Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The Springboard Program is a 4-month internship program. The candidate should have 4+ Years of professional web development experience. You will work as an Individual Contributor. The detailed eligibility criteria and registration Link for Microsoft Internship are given below.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. It was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on 4th April 1975 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S. It’s headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft is one of the Big Five Companies in the United State Information Technology industry, along with Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Apple.
Microsoft develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, personal computers, and related services. Best known software products of Microsoft are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers
Microsoft Jobs and Careers Opportunity as an Internship:
Employment Type: Internship
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Internship location of Microsoft: Hyderabad
Candidates are advised to read all the details before making online applications for the Microsoft Internship Opening at the Hyderabad location.
Job Description of Microsoft Careers hiring freshers as Software Engineer Internship:
If you are looking for an Internship at Microsoft Company in Hyderabad location. It is a good opportunity for you; Microsoft Springboard program is a 4-month internship program that provides:
- Live and strategic business projects
- Ramp-up trainings to hone technical skills
- Project Guide, Mentor and Buddy to assist you during the project
- Opportunity to interview as a full-time employee at the end of the program
- Attractive monthly Stipend
Educational Qualification required for Microsoft Engineer Springboard:
- He or She has 4+ years of professional web development experience
- Must have passion towards User Experience development and build a career in it
- Proficiency building engaging user experiences
- A goal to work on a state of the art product and take on interesting problems every single day
- You should have experience with frameworks like Knockout.js and TypeScript
- You should have experience with technologies like JSON, AJAX, and Git
- Dedication and passion for scenario/unit testing; we use Jenkins and Mocha/Chai at cloud-scale
Responsibilities for Microsoft Engineer Springboard 2020:
- You will work in Azure Ux Framework to create generic platform experiences
- You will work closely with Web designers to close user experience and be data driven
- Design complex and manifest driven User flows so that the Ux is utilized by multiple types of workloads
- Bring in abstraction to the Ux by designing individual components exhibiting a set of actions and integrate them to the user flows so that they can be reusable
- Collaborate with Backend engineers and give the Ux requirements early in the development cycle
- Ensure that the design and implementation meets performance, Localization & accessibility requirements
- You will work with partner teams to integrate their user experience such a way that customers do not see any team boundaries in the user flows
- Add telemetry to the user flows and do data mining to provide interesting usage patterns and customer insights
- Participate in usability studies and connect with customers
How to apply Microsoft Jobs and Careers Opportunity as Internship?
This notification is for the recruitment of Software Engineer-Springboard from Microsoft Company. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Software Engineer-Springboard.