BlackBerry System Administrator Intern-Summer 2021: BlackBerry is hiring for the role of Intern in San Ramon, CA. Candidate Currently pursuing post-secondary education in a related field. (Degrees/Diplomas in Computer Science).
BlackBerry Fresher Intern will be a great opportunity for fresher’s students . BlackBerry is looking for talented candidates. In this article, you will get all the detail regarding BlackBerry Careers Fresher’s Internship such as Required Skills, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, and much more is given below.
Overview of BlackBerry System Administrator Intern-Summer 2021:
Job Profile: System Administrator Intern
Location: San Ramon , California, US
Qualification: Currently pursuing post-secondary education in a related field. (Degrees/Diplomas in Computer Science)
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Job Description of BlackBerry System Administrator Intern:
As a Systems Administrator Student in the Regional IT Support Team, you will be part of a small team in our San Ramon, California office that provides excellent support to our end users. End users, as we all, need to have very little down time so it is important that we help them resolve any issues that impact their ability to do their job. In San Ramon especially this is important because many of the top executives are located in this office.
The Regional IT Support Team at BlackBerry provides support to end users globally. This support includes analyzing and repairing issues with computers, assisting in the users in the configuration of their mobile devices and, as needed, provide support in the office projects that come up. Your quick and educated response to customer issues will ensure that the customers can continue to work.
Reporting to the Director, Regional IT Support, you will be responsible for checking a ticket queue and resolving issues within a certain amount of time depending on priority as well as assist customers who walk up to your desk. These issues may be related to computer issues, desk or cell phone issues or even video conferencing issues. This position requires you to put all your computer science and communication skills into play and offers many learning opportunities in this field. You will provide in person and remote support for the three Bay Area offices, San Mateo, Mountain View and San Ramon.
Location: San Ramon , California, US
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will also include:
- Provide world-class support and reinforce customer confidence while a resolution is being investigated
- Partner with other System Administrators to effectively manage customer issues and escalations as well as customer satisfaction
- Delegate escalations, as needed, to other members of the team or specific providers in IT
- Triage incoming emails from various stakeholders and customers
- Maintain and update the Computer Inventory – place and track orders for accessories and devices
- Create new/update Knowledge Base documentation as required
- Configure and support BlackBerry mobile devices
- Deploy Cisco and Avaya desk phones as needed
- Provide local and remote support as needed in all three Bay Area office locations; San Mateo, San Ramon and Mountain View
Skills And Qualifications
- Currently pursuing post-secondary education in a related field. (Degrees/Diplomas in Computer Science)
- Ability to support Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Ubuntu and Mac operating systems
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Basic understanding of IP
- Superior communication (written and verbal) skills required
- Strong customer service orientation with a keen sense of urgency and priorities
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills which enable you to juggle several priorities whilst continuing to meet deadlines
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills; able to develop and maintain effective relationships with peers, executives, customers, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid planning and project management skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must have a valid California Driver’s license
- Must have a car to provide support for the 2 Bay Area offices
- Previous experience working in a computer science field
- Previous experience in customer support
- Able to communicate professionally with top executives and others
LIFE AT BLACKBERRY
- Various Snack & Beverage Programs at all locations
- Free parking and accessible public transportation at major offices
- Skills training and professional development opportunities
- Organization wide events and various social committees
- Local discounts and free swag
- Highly collaborative teams and supportive workplace culture
- Recreational leagues, fitness classes, and wellness sessions available in most locations
Interested & Eligible Students can apply for Internship at BlackBerry. You will get apply link below.
Apply Link of BlackBerry System Administrator Intern-Summer 2021 & For More Details: Click Here